OBLIGATORY INFORMATION FOR CONTRACTORS
According to article 13 paragraph 1 and 2 European Parliament regulation and Council (UE) 2016/679 from 27.4.2016r. on the protection of individuals in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repeal of the directive 95/46/WE (GDPR), we inform as follows:
- Administrator: The Administrator of your personal data is Z.P.H.U. “Wan-Vit” Wanda Grzebyta, located in Janowiec Wlkp., 3 maja 11b, 88-430 Janowiec Wlkp.
- Data Protection Officer: The Administrator determined a Data Protection Officer. Contact with the officer is possible by e-mail : email@example.com or by traditional mail to address Z.P.H.U. “Wan-Vit” Wanda Grzebyta plant ie. 3maja 11b, 88-430 Janowiec Wlkp. with a note “ Data Protection Officer”.
- The scope of data: we process the following categories of your data: identification data, contact details, correspondence data
- Purpose and basis of processing: Your personal data is processed for the following purpose:
- performance of the contract concluded with Z.P.H.U. “Wan-Vit” Wanda Grzebyta;
- tax settlement, settlement based on accounting law;
- internal administrative purposes of Z.P.H.U. “Wan-Vit” Wanda Grzebyta , including statistics and internal reporting of Z.P.H.U. “Wan-Vit” Wanda Grzebyta being the implementation of our legitimate interest;
- archival being a realization of our legitimate interest of safeguarding information in the event of a legal need to prove facts;
- possible determination, investigation and defense against claims being our legitimate interest
- consideration of complaints and recovery if they are filed
- Data recipients: the recipients of yourpersonal data will be: cooperatives companies in the field of IT services, law firms, entities providing audit services, courier companies, entities authorized on the basis of legal provisions
- Storage period: data stored based on consent might be processed until you withdraw the consent given in this respect, or we establish, your data are outdated. Processed data based on Administrator legitimate interest might be processed until fulfill underlying legitimate interests of Z.P.H.U. “Wan-Vit” Wanda Grzebyta. Data processed in other respect we can process for a period not longer than 5 years, since the end of the year, the order/service was completed.
- Letter of rights: in connection with the processing your personal data by Z.P.H.U. “Wan-Vit” Wanda Grzebyta, you have the right to request from ADO an access to your personal data, correcting them, deleting or limiting processing, right to data portability, the right to object, withdrawal of consent to processing your personal data. Withdrawal of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Right of complaint: In case of recognition that processing your personal data by Z.P.H.U. “Wan-Vit” Wanda Grzebyta, violates your rights you are entitled to complain to Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych; UODO Stawki street 2, 00-193 Warszawa
- Your personal data are not subject to automated decision making, in this profiling.
- Your data will not be shared outside EEA or international organization.
- Withdrawal of consent: In case of processing data based on the consents given, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting directly is Z.P.H.U. “Wan-Vit” Wanda Grzebyta, in writing to the address of the registrated office is Z.P.H.U. “Wan-Vit” Wanda Grzebyta, 3 maja 11b, 88-430 Janowiec Wlkp. with a note ‘ personal data’.